Uncategorized

Prince William And Kate Middleton Meet Baby Archie For First Time In Private Gathering

Meeting their newest nephew! Prince William and Kate Middleton reportedly met Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s first son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor on Tuesday, May 14 in a private gathering. The first meeting arrived a little more than a week after the royal baby’s birth on May 6.

A palace representative revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge paid a visit to new parents Meghan and Prince Harry at their Frogmore Cottage home, according to PEOPLE. Prior to that, Kate and Harry had royal engagements. Kate visited a secret WWII spy base in Bletchley Park, while Harry visited children in Oxford.[X] Close

Of Meghan and Harry’s first weekend as parents, the rep shared, “Harry and Meghan spent the weekend enjoying their first weekend as parents, celebrating Mother’s Day, and had visits from a few friends.”

Prior to meeting William and Kate, who are parents to three children–Prince George (5), Princess Charlotte (4) and Prince Louis (1), Archie met his great-grandparents Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. The moment was documented in a historical royal photo which also featured Meghan’s mom Doria Ragland.

Archie, who is seventh in line to the throne, was first debuted on Wednesday when his parents introduced him to the world in a photo call prior to meeting the Queen and Prince Philip. “It’s magic, it’s pretty amazing, I have the two best guys in the world so I’m really happy,” Meghan excitedly told the media last week. The Duchess of Sussex also added that her son “had the sweetest temperament, he’s really calm. It’s been a special couple of days.”

In related news, it is said that Gayle King met Prince Harry and Meghan right before their baby’s arrival at their new home, Frogmore Cottage by Windsor Castle. According to PageSix, the meeting was not caught on camera as sources revealed that it was a private event.

King has been teasing for a special, which is set to air on Friday, about the Sussexes’ first anniversary on Sunday. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, however, have reportedly not given interviews or participated in any official capacity for the special.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Checkbox GDPR is required

*

I agree